1/17/2006

 

Lucid Dreaming

This is a great adaptation for getting the most out of the third of your life you spend sleeping. I've only had fleeting moments of lucidity in my dreams soon slipping into semi-lucidity. What the hell am I talking about!!??

"Lucid Dreaming is knowing that you are dreaming while you are doing it. When you know that you are dreaming, you can also alter the dream course. And with practice you can also develop full control over your dream, you will be able to create and change the environment and change your own appearance. It will be you that are in control of the dream scenario. You can do whatever you want to do. Live out your wildest fantasy, or just sit down and chit chat with someone. You should also be open for the possibility to share dreams and travel in time and space when you develop adequate control over your dreams. The word Lucid means that you have a clear and full consciousness. And believe me when I say that Lucid Dreaming can be much more fun than waking reality."

From brain.web-us.com Link

Update: After reading this article through, I found it very entertaining but some of the claims seem questionable. I decided to include a link to some peer reviewed research here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?